100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Swim where the Manatees liveat Swim where the Manatees live, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sat, 5 Dec 2020
From $ 141.00
2. Winter the Dolphin Experienceat Winter the Dolphin Experience, Fri, 13 Dec 2019 - Fri, 11 Dec 2020
From $ 105.10
3. Winter the Dolphin Experience with Lunchat Winter the Dolphin Experience with Lunch , Fri, 13 Dec 2019 - Fri, 11 Dec 2020
From $ 117.50
4. Speed Boat and Dolphin Tourat Speed Boat and Dolphin Tour, Fri, 13 Dec 2019 - Fri, 11 Dec 2020
From $ 117.50
5. The Dolphin Experience in St. Augustineat The Dolphin Experience in St. Augustine, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Mon, 30 Nov 2020
From $ 0.00
6. Gatorlandat Gatorland , Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Fri, 11 Dec 2020
From $ 38.70
7. Titanic The Experienceat Titanic The Experience, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Fri, 11 Dec 2020
From $ 27.70
8. Space Pass with transportationat Space Pass with Transportation, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Fri, 11 Dec 2020
From $ 227.50
9. NASCAR Coke Zero 400at NASCAR Coke Zero 400 , Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Sat, 6 Jul 2019
From $ 0.00
10. Rodeo & Ranch Adventureat Rodeo & Ranch Adventure, Sat, 21 Dec 2019 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 110.10
Swim with Dolphins in St. Augustine
Make your trip to Orlando extra special and book a swim with dolphins! Enjoy a 30-minute swim with the graceful and powerful bottlenose dolphins, it'll be the highlight of your trip!
- Enjoy a 1-hour dolphin experience
- Borrow a mask and life vest
- Visit St. Augustine, the oldest city in the US
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel
Swin with the Dolphins
Your 1-hour dolphin experience starts with an educational presentation to prepare you for this once in a lifetime experience. Marineland is a wonderful dolphin observation center where the animals are a priority.
After your introduction, you get to enjoy 30-minutes with the dolphins in the shallow water as well as the unique opportunity of swimming with them in deep water. Aided by mask and life vest, there is no better way than this to truly experience the bottlenose dolphins.
Once you've enjoyed your swim with the dolphins, we'll continue to old charming town St. Augustine for you to experience the oldest town in the USA. Walk down the cobblestone streets, visit the century old fort and look around the country’s oldest school house.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
How do I get there?
The tour includes pick-up from selected hotels and meeting points in Orlando.
Click here to see the pick-up times for each pick-up location and choose the one most convenient for you.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at your hotel.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 10 hours.
Is there an age limit for this tour?
In order to participate in this tour, you must be at least 5 years of age. Children under 10 years old must be accompanied by a paying participating adult 16 years and up.
- All participants will be photographed during their interaction by our professional staff photographers. It's not allowed to bring personal cameras into dolphin program areas.