100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Wild Florida Airboat Ride and Gatorland Park Comboat Wild Florida Airboat Ride and Gatorland Park Combo, Fri, 13 Dec 2019 - Fri, 11 Dec 2020
From $ 122.40
2. Tour to Miami and South Beachat Tour to Miami and South Beach, Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Th, 10 Dec 2020
From $ 159.50
3. Swim with Dolphins in St. Augustineat Swim with Dolphins in St. Augustine, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Th, 31 Aug 2017
From $ 0.00
4. Swim where the Manatees liveat Swim where the Manatees live, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sat, 5 Dec 2020
From $ 141.00
5. Winter the Dolphin Experienceat Winter the Dolphin Experience, Fri, 13 Dec 2019 - Fri, 11 Dec 2020
From $ 105.10
6. Winter the Dolphin Experience with Lunchat Winter the Dolphin Experience with Lunch , Fri, 13 Dec 2019 - Fri, 11 Dec 2020
From $ 117.50
7. Airboat Ride and Monster Truck Tourat Airboat Ride and Monster Truck Tour, Mon, 16 Dec 2019 - Th, 10 Dec 2020
From $ 122.40
8. Hot Air Balloon Adventure at Sunriseat Hot Air Balloon Adventure at Sunrise, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 231.00
9. Miami in a Dayat Miami in a Day, Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Th, 10 Dec 2020
From $ 122.40
10. The Dolphin Experience in St. Augustineat The Dolphin Experience in St. Augustine, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Mon, 30 Nov 2020
From $ 0.00
Rodeo & Ranch Adventure
- Experience a real rodeo western ranch adventure
- Enjoy a family-style cookout buffet w. drinks
- Try a 45-minute hayride adventure
- View the wildlife on the ranch
- See the best from the area ride a bucking bull
- Be entertained by a singing cowboy
- Try line dancing
Enjoy a Fun Evening on a Ranch
Enjoy a family-style cookout buffet at the East Corral – that includes barbecue chicken, hotdogs, corn on the cob, fries, baked beans and a selection of beverage options.
Next up is a 45-minute old-fashioned, tractor-pulled hayride adventure, you might be lucky enough to see wildlife such as white-tailed deer, bald eagles, wild hogs, hawks, sand hill cranes, wading birds, cows, bulls, alligators and wild turkeys.
After your hayride, we are off to the rodeo! Eight seconds may not seem like a long time, but when you’re watching a bull rider trying to stay on a bucking bull, it seems like an eternity. Be mesmerized by the excitement and unpredictable danger of the Saturday Night Rodeo for an evening of family fun.
In addition to enjoying the rodeo spectacle, little cowpokes can participate in a real “calf scramble” where boys and girls try to remove a ribbon from a calf’s tail. The first one to get the ribbon receives the prize!
The fun doesn’t stop once the rodeo ends. If you feel bull riding isn’t that tough, take a spin on our new mechanical bull or get your feet moving to the dance party where kids can sing, dance and compete in games while the lively DJ entertains the crowd.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour includes pick-up from selected hotels and meeting points in Orlando.
Click HERE to see the pick-up times for each pick-up location and choose the one most convenient for you.
What time is pick-up?
You need to call a day prior to confirm your pick-up time, as times vary dependent on sunset, however, pick-ups are usually around 2–2:30 PM. The phone number will be clearly stated on your e-ticket.
Where does the tour end?
Your tour ends back at your hotel or meeting point.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 8 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-12 years. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.