100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Winter the Dolphin Experienceat Winter the Dolphin Experience, Fri, 10 Jul 2020 - Tue, 6 Jul 2021
From $ 105.10
2. Titanic The Experienceat Titanic The Experience, Tue, 7 Jul 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 27.70
3. Swim where the Manatees liveat Swim where the Manatees live, Sat, 1 Aug 2020 - Sat, 3 Jul 2021
From $ 141.00
4. Speed Boat and Dolphin Tourat Speed Boat and Dolphin Tour, Fri, 10 Jul 2020 - Tue, 6 Jul 2021
From $ 117.50
5. Gatorlandat Gatorland , Tue, 7 Jul 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 38.70
6. Space Pass with transportationat Space Pass with Transportation, Sat, 1 Aug 2020 - Tue, 6 Jul 2021
From $ 227.50
7. NASCAR Coke Zero 400at NASCAR Coke Zero 400 , Sat, 29 Aug 2020
From $ 0.00
8. Rodeo & Ranch Adventureat Rodeo & Ranch Adventure, Sat, 1 Aug 2020 - Sat, 26 Dec 2020
From $ 110.10
9. Hot Air Balloon Adventure at Sunriseat Hot Air Balloon Adventure at Sunrise, Th, 9 Jul 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 266.60
10. Miami in a Dayat Miami in a Day, Sun, 2 Aug 2020 - Sun, 4 Jul 2021
From $ 122.40
Winter the Dolphin Experience with Lunch
- Visit Winter the Dolphin at Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- See rescued animals in a happy home environment
- Enjoy a lunch at a beachside café
- Swim and play at Clearwater Beach
- Get entrance to Winter's Dolphin Tale Adventure
- Explore the movie sets from Dolphin Tale
- Get picked up at your hotel or closest meeting point
Visit Winter the Dolphin at Clearwater Aquarium
The first stop of your tour is at Clearwater Beach where you'll get some free time to swim or just hang out at the beautiful beach.
Explore Clearwater Marine Aquarium, where you'll find underwater viewing windows, roofless dolphin pools, a hands-on stingray beach, and many other exhibits and fun experiences.
Visit and learn more about Winter the dolphin. Winter was rescued after having her tail caught in a crab trap line and was brought to Clearwater Marine Aquarium where the animal care staff and volunteers worked around the clock to rehabilitate her.
After a long struggle, she lost her tail, but not her spirits. Winter is an energetic dolphin and an inspiration to all. She was fitted for a prosthetic tale and became the star of the major motion picture, Dolphin Tale, based on her life story.
The tour includes entrance to the nearby Winters Dolphin Tail Adventure. It's a fun and educational exhibit where you get to go behind the scenes of the movie. Here you'll find re-built scenes, movie images, and a variety of actual props used in Dolphin Tale.
You can also choose our Winter the Dolphin Experience without lunch.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour includes pick-up from selected hotels and meeting points in Orlando.
Click HERE to see the pick-up times for each pick-up location and choose the one most convenient for you.
Where does the tour end?
Your tour ends back at your hotel or meeting point.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 12 hours.
What's for lunch?
The adult lunch menu has choices such as pizza, pasta, fish and chips, gyros, hot and cold sandwiches, burgers, salads - there are many choices! Children options include grilled cheese, hot dogs, burgers, chicken fingers, pasta and fish & chips. Soft drinks, ice tea or coffee is also included.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11 years. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.