100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Winter the Dolphin Experienceat Winter the Dolphin Experience, Fri, 17 Apr 2020 - Tue, 29 Dec 2020
From $ 105.10
2. Winter the Dolphin Experience with Lunchat Winter the Dolphin Experience with Lunch , Fri, 17 Apr 2020 - Tue, 29 Dec 2020
From $ 117.50
3. Kennedy Space Center & Airboat Safariat Kennedy Space Center & Airboat Safari, Th, 16 Apr 2020 - Mon, 5 Apr 2021
From $ 179.30
4. Titanic The Experienceat Titanic The Experience, Th, 16 Apr 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 27.70
5. Swim where the Manatees liveat Swim where the Manatees live, Sat, 18 Apr 2020 - Sat, 26 Dec 2020
From $ 141.00
6. Tour to Miami and South Beachat Tour to Miami and South Beach, Th, 16 Apr 2020 - Sun, 27 Dec 2020
From $ 159.50
7. Hot Air Balloon Adventure at Sunriseat Hot Air Balloon Adventure at Sunrise, Sat, 11 Apr 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 266.60
8. Space Passat Space Pass , Th, 9 Apr 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 140.80
9. Kennedy Space Centerat Kennedy Space Center, Tue, 7 Apr 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 75.40
10. Miami in a Dayat Miami in a Day, Th, 16 Apr 2020 - Sun, 27 Dec 2020
From $ 122.40
Speed Boat and Dolphin Tour
- Enjoy a fun day trip to Clearwater Beach
- Ride the largest speedboat on the East Coast
- Enjoy the white sand beach in the Gulf of Mexico
- Get lunch vouchers and enjoy a great lunch
- Spend a lovely day at the beach filled with family-fun
- Enjoy roundtrip transfer from Orlando
Ride The Sea Screamer & See Dolphins
We will take you on an hour-long ride on the largest speedboat the East Coast of the USA - The Sea Screamer. Dolphins love the Sea Screamer boat and they are often seen jumping in the waves that the boat creates as it zooms through the Gulf of Mexico.
If you want to feel the wind in your hair and see some of the Florida coastline, this is not a tour to miss.
After you speed boat ride, you'll get time on your own to stroll down the promenade to the lunch cafe where you can select lunch from a large variety of options.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour includes pick-up from selected hotels and meeting points in Orlando.
Click HERE to see the pick-up times for each pick-up location and choose the one most convenient for you.
Where does the tour end?
Your tour ends back at your hotel or meeting point.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 12 hours.
What's for lunch?
The adult lunch menu has choices such as pizza, pasta, fish and chips, gyros, hot and cold sandwiches, burgers, salads - there are many choices! Children options include grilled cheese, hot dogs, burgers, chicken fingers, pasta and fish & chips. Soft drinks, ice tea or coffee is also included.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11 years. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.