Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Wild Florida Airboat Ride and Gatorland Park Comboat Wild Florida Airboat Ride and Gatorland Park Combo, Tue, 19 Nov 2019 - Tue, 10 Nov 2020
From $ 124.80
2. Tour to Everglades and Miamiat Tour to Everglades and Miami , Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Sun, 8 Nov 2020
From $ 175.20
3. Ultimate Airboat Rideat Ultimate Airboat Ride, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 10 Nov 2020
From $ 99.60
4. Miami in a Dayat Miami in a Day, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Sun, 8 Nov 2020
From $ 124.80
5. Winter the Dolphin Experience with Lunchat Winter the Dolphin Experience with Lunch , Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 10 Nov 2020
From $ 119.70
6. Tour to Miami and South Beachat Tour to Miami and South Beach, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Sun, 8 Nov 2020
From $ 162.60
7. Titanic The Experienceat Titanic The Experience, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 28.30
8. Winter the Dolphin Experienceat Winter the Dolphin Experience, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 10 Nov 2020
From $ 107.10
9. Rodeo & Ranch Adventureat Rodeo & Ranch Adventure, Sat, 21 Dec 2019 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 112.20
10. City Tour of Orlandoat City Tour of Orlando, Wed, 13 Nov 2019 - Sun, 8 Nov 2020
From $ 94.50
Airboat Ride and Monster Truck Tour
- Spend a day filled with fun and excitement
- Enjoy a 30-minutes airboat ride
- Watch an alligator interaction
- Explore the Wild Florida Wildlife Park
- Ride through the citrus ranch on a Monster Truck
- Get picked up from your hotel or closest meeting point
Enjoy a Day of Fun and Excitement
How better to spend a day in Florida than on a combined Airboat Ride and Monster Truck Tour?
This amazing tour package is the ultimate way to experience Wild Florida. When it comes to airboat eco tours, there is simply no comparison to Wild Florida.
Journey deep into the protected swamps and rivers that make up the Central Florida Everglades. Spot gators, birds, eagles, trees and plants. Discover the natural and authentic Florida at its best! We guarantee you won’t see any development, homes, or signs of human life.
In the afternoon, you'll get the chance to learn more about one of the biggest industries in Florida - citrus farming! Enjoy a ride on the monster truck around this 2,500-acre private cattle and citrus ranch.
Smell the citrus in the air as you ride through the groves. Perhaps you'll also spot some of the wildlife roaming around the ranch.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour includes pick-up from selected hotels and meeting points in Orlando.
Click here to see the pick-up times for each pick-up location and choose the one most convenient for you.
Where does the tour end?
Your tour ends back at your hotel or meeting point.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 7.5 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-12 years. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.