100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Airboat Ride and Monster Truck Tourat Airboat Ride and Monster Truck Tour, Th, 7 May 2020
From $ 122.40
2. Tour to Miami and South Beachat Tour to Miami and South Beach, Th, 16 Apr 2020 - Sun, 27 Dec 2020
From $ 159.50
3. Tour to Everglades and Miamiat Tour to Everglades and Miami , Th, 16 Apr 2020 - Sun, 27 Dec 2020
From $ 171.90
4. Miami Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Offat Miami Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off , Th, 16 Apr 2020 - Sun, 27 Dec 2020
From $ 179.30
5. Ultimate Airboat Rideat Ultimate Airboat Ride, Th, 16 Apr 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 97.70
6. Winter the Dolphin Experienceat Winter the Dolphin Experience, Fri, 17 Apr 2020 - Tue, 29 Dec 2020
From $ 105.10
7. Rodeo & Ranch Adventureat Rodeo & Ranch Adventure, Sat, 18 Apr 2020 - Sat, 26 Dec 2020
From $ 110.10
8. Winter the Dolphin Experience with Lunchat Winter the Dolphin Experience with Lunch , Fri, 17 Apr 2020 - Tue, 29 Dec 2020
From $ 117.50
9. Speed Boat and Dolphin Tourat Speed Boat and Dolphin Tour, Fri, 17 Apr 2020 - Tue, 29 Dec 2020
From $ 117.50
10. Wild Florida Airboat Ride and Gatorland Park Comboat Wild Florida Airboat Ride and Gatorland Park Combo, Fri, 17 Apr 2020 - Tue, 29 Dec 2020
From $ 122.40
Miami in a Day
- Enjoy a full-day tour to Miami
- Stroll along the beautiful waterfront
- Go shopping in the Bayside area
- Choose to go on sightseeing cruise (not included)
- Spend the afternoon in South Beach
- See the art deco hotspots in South Beach
- Enjoy round trip transfer from Orlando to Miami
- Get a breakfast bag for the road
Explore Miami in One Day
This tour takes you to one of the most upbeat cities on the East Coast - Miami. Experience the Bayside Marketplace shopping mall and enjoy the exciting atmosphere. This bustling mall is right on the waterfront; whether you choose to hunt for bargains or look at the boats, you'll find it in this area.
While you're in Bayside, you'll be offered to upgrade and experience a sightseeing cruise (additional charges apply). It's a beautiful sightseeing tour from the water city tour where you can see the skyline, Star Island where many celebrities have a house and more.
In the later afternoon, we travel over to the City of South Beach - this is the unique area you often see in movies with the pastel colored buildings and stunning white sandy beach.
Enjoy some free time and go to the beach, shop Lincoln Avenue, enjoy a restaurant on Ocean Avenue or just people watch.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour includes pick-up from selected hotels and meeting points in Orlando.
Click here to see the pick-up times for each pick-up location and choose the one most convenient for you.
Where does the tour end?
Your tour ends back at your hotel or meeting point.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 16 hours, including the drive to and from Miami.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11 years. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
The tour departs Thursday and Sunday at 7:05 AM.