100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Swim with Dolphins in St. Augustineat Swim with Dolphins in St. Augustine, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Th, 31 Aug 2017
From $ 0.00
2. Swim where the Manatees liveat Swim where the Manatees live, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sat, 5 Dec 2020
From $ 141.00
3. Winter the Dolphin Experienceat Winter the Dolphin Experience, Fri, 13 Dec 2019 - Fri, 11 Dec 2020
From $ 105.10
4. Winter the Dolphin Experience with Lunchat Winter the Dolphin Experience with Lunch , Fri, 13 Dec 2019 - Fri, 11 Dec 2020
From $ 117.50
5. Speed Boat and Dolphin Tourat Speed Boat and Dolphin Tour, Fri, 13 Dec 2019 - Fri, 11 Dec 2020
From $ 117.50
6. Gatorlandat Gatorland , Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Fri, 11 Dec 2020
From $ 38.70
7. Space Pass with transportationat Space Pass with Transportation, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Fri, 11 Dec 2020
From $ 227.50
8. NASCAR Coke Zero 400at NASCAR Coke Zero 400 , Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Sat, 6 Jul 2019
From $ 0.00
9. Rodeo & Ranch Adventureat Rodeo & Ranch Adventure, Sat, 21 Dec 2019 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 110.10
10. NASCAR Daytona 500at NASCAR Daytona 500 , Sun, 16 Feb 2020
From $ 205.00
The Dolphin Experience in St. Augustine
- Feed and touch the dolphins at Marineland Dolphin Sanctuary
- Visit St. Augustine, the oldest city in the US
- Get picked up at your hotel or closets meeting point
Feed and Touch the Dolphins
Your tour starts with a visit to the Marineland Dolphin Sanctuary. In this hands-on program, you'll learn about Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphins during a quick and exciting interaction.
During your dolphin experience, you will get to touch and feed the dolphins. You may get wet so we strongly recommend clothes that can do the same.
In the afternoon, we'll continue to old town St. Augustine for you to enjoy this charming city. Walk down the cobblestone streets, visit the century old fort and look around the country’s oldest school house.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour includes pick-up from selected hotels and meeting points in Orlando.
Click here to see the pick-up times for each pick-up location and choose the one most convenient for you.
Where does the tour end?
Your tour ends back at your hotel or meeting point.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 7 hours.
In order to participate in the Touch and Feed program, you must be at least 3 years old. Children 7 years and under must be accompanied by a paying participating adult 13 years or older.
- All participants will be photographed during their interaction by professional staff photographers. Guests may not bring personal cameras into dolphin program areas