100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Tour to Miami and South Beachat Tour to Miami and South Beach, Th, 16 Apr 2020 - Sun, 27 Dec 2020
From $ 159.50
2. Miami Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Offat Miami Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off , Th, 16 Apr 2020 - Sun, 27 Dec 2020
From $ 179.30
3. Airboat Ride and Monster Truck Tourat Airboat Ride and Monster Truck Tour, Th, 7 May 2020
From $ 122.40
4. Miami in a Dayat Miami in a Day, Th, 16 Apr 2020 - Sun, 27 Dec 2020
From $ 122.40
5. Rodeo & Ranch Adventureat Rodeo & Ranch Adventure, Sat, 18 Apr 2020 - Sat, 26 Dec 2020
From $ 110.10
6. Wild Florida Airboat Ride and Gatorland Park Comboat Wild Florida Airboat Ride and Gatorland Park Combo, Fri, 17 Apr 2020 - Tue, 29 Dec 2020
From $ 122.40
7. Ultimate Airboat Rideat Ultimate Airboat Ride, Th, 16 Apr 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 97.70
8. City Tour of Orlandoat City Tour of Orlando, Sun, 19 Apr 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 92.70
9. Deep Sea Fishing in the Gulf of Mexicoat Deep Sea Fishing in the Gulf of Mexico, Fri, 17 Apr 2020 - Tue, 29 Dec 2020
From $ 154.50
10. Winter the Dolphin Experienceat Winter the Dolphin Experience, Fri, 17 Apr 2020 - Tue, 29 Dec 2020
From $ 105.10
Tour to Everglades and Miami
- Enjoy a full day tour to Everglades and Miami
- Visit the Everglades region
- Get a breakfast bag for the road
- Enjoy an airboat ride
- See an alligator and snake show
- Cruise along the impressive coastline
- Explore South Beach Miami
Explore Everglades and Miami in One Day
Your tour leaves Orlando early so that you can get a whole day of fun. We'll provide a breakfast bag for you to eat en-route.
After a brief stop, we get to the Everglades region where you will go on a 30-minute hold-onto-your-hats airboat ride. It's the most fun way to see the natural flora and fauna as well get a glimpse of the most famous resident - the American Aligator!
After an animal handling show, we depart back to the Bayside Marketplace Mall in Miami, where you will have some free time to look around the shops and stalls before boarding the Island Queen. Here you'll go on a boat ride and get introduced to the city of Miami from the water. It gives you a great view of the homes of the rich and famous as well as some great cityscapes.
The last part of the tour is in South Beach Miami where you can enjoy free time by briefly walking on the beach, stopping for some dinner, or strolling around the Art Deco area of South Beach - the sizzling heart of Miami!
This is two tours combined, the Everglades and Miami, giving you the best of the city and the country.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour includes pick-up from selected meeting points in Orlando.
Click HERE to see the pick-up times for each pick-up location and choose the one most convenient for you.
Where does the tour end?
Your tour ends back at your hotel or meeting point.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 16 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11 years. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.