100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Tour to Miami and South Beachat Tour to Miami and South Beach, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sun, 27 Dec 2020
From $ 159.50
2. Tour to Kennedy Space Centerat Tour to Kennedy Space Center , Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 147.10
3. Wild Florida Airboat Ride and Gatorland Park Comboat Wild Florida Airboat Ride and Gatorland Park Combo, Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Tue, 29 Dec 2020
From $ 122.40
4. Ultimate Airboat Rideat Ultimate Airboat Ride, Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 97.70
5. Tour to Everglades and Miamiat Tour to Everglades and Miami , Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sun, 27 Dec 2020
From $ 171.90
6. Kennedy Space Center & Airboat Safariat Kennedy Space Center & Airboat Safari, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 179.30
7. Swim where the Manatees liveat Swim where the Manatees live, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sat, 26 Dec 2020
From $ 141.00
8. Speed Boat and Dolphin Tourat Speed Boat and Dolphin Tour, Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Tue, 29 Dec 2020
From $ 117.50
9. Rodeo & Ranch Adventureat Rodeo & Ranch Adventure, Sat, 15 Feb 2020 - Sat, 26 Dec 2020
From $ 110.10
10. Airboat Ride and Monster Truck Tourat Airboat Ride and Monster Truck Tour, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 122.40
City Tour of Orlando
- Enjoy a guided tour around Orlando
- Explore the Downtown area around Lake Eola
- Visit Park Avenue, the shopping and dining district
- Enjoy a boat ride through the exclusive Chain of Lakes
- Experience the Disney town called Celebration
- Get pick-up at your hotel or closest meeting point
Explore the City of Orlando
First up on your tour is a trip around Lake Eola, which shows you the heart of Downtown Orlando. Then we'll head on to Winter Park where you'll enjoy a scenic boat cruise from which you can view the abundant homes of the city and its college from the waterway. During the boat cruise, your guide will tell you about what you pass.
Back on land, you'll get some free time to wander the boutiques and stores of Park Avenue, Orlando's famous shopping and dining district.
In the afternoon, we head south through the attraction region to the Town of Celebration, Disney's vision of the perfect community.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour includes pick-up from selected hotels and meeting points in Orlando.
Click HERE to see the pick-up times for each pick-up location and choose the one most convenient for you.
Where does the tour end?
Your tour ends back at your hotel or meeting point.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 6.5 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 2-11 years. Children under age 2 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.