Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Swim where the Manatees liveat Swim where the Manatees live, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Sat, 7 Nov 2020
From $ 143.70
2. Space Pass with transportationat Space Pass with Transportation, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 10 Nov 2020
From $ 231.90
3. Tour to Kennedy Space Centerat Tour to Kennedy Space Center , Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 10 Nov 2020
From $ 150.00
4. Kennedy Space Centerat Kennedy Space Center, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 10 Nov 2020
From $ 76.90
5. Speed Boat and Dolphin Tourat Speed Boat and Dolphin Tour, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 10 Nov 2020
From $ 119.70
6. Space Passat Space Pass , Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 143.50
7. NASCAR Coke Zero 400at NASCAR Coke Zero 400 , Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Sat, 6 Jul 2019
From $ 0.00
8. Tour to Miami and South Beachat Tour to Miami and South Beach, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Sun, 8 Nov 2020
From $ 162.60
9. Swim with Dolphins in St. Augustineat Swim with Dolphins in St. Augustine, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Th, 31 Aug 2017
From $ 0.00
10. Wild Florida Airboat Ride and Gatorland Park Comboat Wild Florida Airboat Ride and Gatorland Park Combo, Tue, 19 Nov 2019 - Tue, 10 Nov 2020
From $ 124.80
Kennedy Space Center & Airboat Safari
- Visit Kennedy Space Center
- Get greeted by an astronaut
- Take a narrated NASA bus tour
- Try over 60 interactive simulators
- Enjoy the Shuttle Launch Experience
- Watch an IMAX movie
- Enjoy a 30-minutes airboat ride
- Get picked up at your hotel or closest meeting point
Kennedy Space Center & Airboat Ride
Upon arrival at the Kennedy Space Center, you'll have the opportunity to have a brief welcome from an astronaut as an added bonus only for our guests. However, we must remind you this is a complimentary added bonus that can't be guaranteed, but happens most days and for our guests only.
Hereafter, you can explore the museum at your own pace. At the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex you will learn everything about space travel. During the narrated NASA bus tour, you will find yourself standing inside the launch control room and looking at an actual Saturn V rocket - the largest rocket ever to fly!
After the bus tour, sit back and enjoy an IMAX movie.
You can also try the center's Shuttle Launch Experience, a simulator ride. It replicates the sights, sounds, and feelings of a shuttle launch. You'll get strap in and go vertical for launch in a one-of-a-kind, motion-based simulator, the only realistic simulation of a launch ever created. The 5-minute experience sequence culminates with a breath-taking view of the Earth!
Explore the more than 60 interactive, touch-screen experiences and high-tech simulators and try to be the astronaut. Or why not stroll by a scale-size space shuttle, look at a moon rock or try space ice cream?
After your visit to Kennedy Space Center, you'll enjoy a 30-minute airboat ride and discover the beauty of the swamps. Look for exotic plants, flowers, and wildlife such as the main inhabitant of the swamp - the alligator!
We also offer entrance tickets to Kennedy Space Center and a tour to Kennedy Space Center including transfer.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour includes pick-up from selected hotels and meeting points in Orlando.
Click here to see the pick-up times for each pick-up location and choose the one most convenient for you.
Where does the tour end?
Your tour ends back at your hotel or meeting point.
How long does the tour last?
Approximately 11 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11 years. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.