100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Kennedy Space Center & Airboat Safariat Kennedy Space Center & Airboat Safari, Th, 2 Jul 2020 - Th, 3 Jun 2021
From $ 179.30
2. Space Passat Space Pass , Sat, 6 Jun 2020 - Fri, 14 May 2021
From $ 140.80
3. Tour to Kennedy Space Centerat Tour to Kennedy Space Center , Wed, 1 Jul 2020 - Sat, 5 Jun 2021
From $ 147.10
4. Space Pass with transportationat Space Pass with Transportation, Sat, 1 Aug 2020 - Sat, 5 Jun 2021
From $ 227.50
5. Winter the Dolphin Experienceat Winter the Dolphin Experience, Fri, 3 Jul 2020 - Fri, 4 Jun 2021
From $ 105.10
6. Fun Spot America Theme Parksat Fun Spot America Theme Parks, Sat, 6 Jun 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 65.60
7. WonderWorks & A Magical Dinner Showat WonderWorks & A Magical Dinner Show, Sat, 6 Jun 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 75.70
8. Hot Air Balloon Adventure at Sunriseat Hot Air Balloon Adventure at Sunrise, Mon, 8 Jun 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 266.60
9. Titanic The Experienceat Titanic The Experience, Sat, 6 Jun 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 27.70
10. Winter the Dolphin Experience with Lunchat Winter the Dolphin Experience with Lunch , Fri, 3 Jul 2020 - Fri, 4 Jun 2021
From $ 117.50
Kennedy Space Center
- Visit world-famous Kennedy Space Center
- Try more than 60 interactive astronaut experiences
- Meet an astronaut
- See the Space Shuttle Atlantis up close
- Enjoy the Shuttle Launch Experience
- Walk through a garden where the rockets bloom all year
- Visit the Apollo/Saturn V Center
- Watch a 3D IMAX movie
- Enjoy a day of fun for the whole family
Go on a Journey to Outer Space
Explore the Kennedy Space Center at your own pace. Here you can learn everything about space travel.
Sit back and enjoy an IMAX movie or try out the more than 60 interactive, touch-screen experiences and high-tech simulators and test your skills as an astronaut. You may also choose to stroll by a scale-size space shuttle, touch a piece of moon rock or try space ice cream?
You can also try the center's Shuttle Launch Experience, a simulator ride. It replicates the sights, sounds, and feelings of a shuttle launch. You'll get strap in and go vertical for launch in a one-of-a-kind, motion-based simulator, the only realistic simulation of a launch ever created. The 5-minute experience sequence culminates with a breath-taking view of the Earth!
If you wish you can also choose our tour to the Kennedy Space Center with round trip transfer or combine a journey to space with a 30-minute airboat ride on the swamps and try to spot an alligator!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to the Kennedy Space Center.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11 years. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.