Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Tour to Miami and South Beachat Tour to Miami and South Beach, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Sun, 8 Nov 2020
From $ 162.60
2. Tour to Everglades and Miamiat Tour to Everglades and Miami , Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Sun, 8 Nov 2020
From $ 175.20
3. Miami in a Dayat Miami in a Day, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Sun, 8 Nov 2020
From $ 124.80
4. Wild Florida Airboat Ride and Gatorland Park Comboat Wild Florida Airboat Ride and Gatorland Park Combo, Tue, 19 Nov 2019 - Tue, 10 Nov 2020
From $ 124.80
5. Rodeo & Ranch Adventureat Rodeo & Ranch Adventure, Sat, 21 Dec 2019 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 112.20
6. Ultimate Airboat Rideat Ultimate Airboat Ride, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 10 Nov 2020
From $ 99.60
7. City Tour of Orlandoat City Tour of Orlando, Wed, 13 Nov 2019 - Sun, 8 Nov 2020
From $ 94.50
8. Deep Sea Fishing in the Gulf of Mexicoat Deep Sea Fishing in the Gulf of Mexico, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 10 Nov 2020
From $ 157.50
9. Airboat Ride and Monster Truck Tourat Airboat Ride and Monster Truck Tour, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Mon, 9 Nov 2020
From $ 124.80
10. Orlando Airport Transferat , Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Sat, 31 Dec 2016
From $ 18.60
Miami Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off
- Visit the fabulous Miami
- Get a breakfast bag to enjoy on the road
- Enjoy roundtrip transfer from Orlando
- Get a map of Miami and the stops
- Explore Miami with the Hop-On Hop-Off buses
Explore Miami with the Hop-On Hop-Off Buses
The tour starts early morning from Orlando with a continental breakfast bag to eat en-route to Miami. You'll arrive in the Miami region late morning. At Bayfront Central Station you'll get off our vehicle and jump on your open Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour.
With art, architecture, museums, shopping and dining opportunities at every stop, you can really experience the best of Miami on your Hop-On Hop-Off tour.
Discover all that Miami has to offer on three routes of the city. Tour around the island of Miami Beach and along Ocean Drive on the Beach Loop, explore the districts and neighborhoods of mainland Miami on the City Loop, or discover the unique and diverse areas of Upper Miami.
Each loop has live commentary and takes between 1 and 1.5-hours leaving you with plenty of time to explore!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour includes pick-up from selected hotels and meeting points in Orlando.
Click HERE to see the pick-up times for each pick-up location and choose the one most convenient for you.
Where does the tour end?
Your tour ends back at your hotel or meeting point.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 16 hours, including transfer to and from Miami.
The main places for Hop-On Hop-Off bus tours in Miami are the Central Station in Downtown Miami in Bayfront Park, South Beach and Coconut Grove.
Which routes can I use?
You get unlimited use of three bus routes: Beach Loop, City Loop and Uptown Loop.
How often to the tours depart?
Tours depart every 15-20 minutes on the Beach Loop, every 30 minutes on the City Loop and every 45 minutes for the Uptown Loop.
How do I get back to Orlando?
Your tour includes transfer from Orlando to Miami - and back again!
Where does my transfer depart from?
In the afternoon your return transportation back to Orlando departs from the South Beach area (tour guide will provide you a map with the location), so guests must ensure they take a bus to South Beach.
When will I be back in Orlando?
You'll arrive in Orlando around 11 PM.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11 years. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.