100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Swim with Dolphins in St. Augustineat Swim with Dolphins in St. Augustine, Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Aug 2017
From $ 0.00
2. Winter the Dolphin Experienceat Winter the Dolphin Experience, Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Tue, 29 Dec 2020
From $ 105.10
3. Wild Florida Airboat Ride and Gatorland Park Comboat Wild Florida Airboat Ride and Gatorland Park Combo, Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Tue, 29 Dec 2020
From $ 122.40
4. The Dolphin Experience in St. Augustineat The Dolphin Experience in St. Augustine, Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Mon, 30 Nov 2020
From $ 0.00
5. Swim where the Manatees liveat Swim where the Manatees live, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sat, 26 Dec 2020
From $ 141.00
6. Winter the Dolphin Experience with Lunchat Winter the Dolphin Experience with Lunch , Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Tue, 29 Dec 2020
From $ 117.50
7. Tour to Kennedy Space Centerat Tour to Kennedy Space Center , Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 147.10
8. NASCAR Coke Zero 400at NASCAR Coke Zero 400 , Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Sat, 6 Jul 2019
From $ 0.00
9. NASCAR Daytona 500at NASCAR Daytona 500 , Sun, 16 Feb 2020
From $ 205.00
10. Ultimate Airboat Rideat Ultimate Airboat Ride, Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 97.70
- Visit the fun and amazing Gatorland
- Experience Floridas #1 resident up close
- Stop by the petting zoo
- Watch the Gator Wrestling Show
- See the alligators jump in the Gator Jumparoo Show
Visit Florida's No. 1 Resident
Gatorland offers a broad variety of exhibits to see, including the Gator Jumparoo Show. Experience the thrills and chills abound as some of the largest alligators in the world actually jump up to 1.5 meters out of the water to retrieve food in this famous one-of-a-kind show.
You can also see the Alligator Wrestling Show in a shaded 800-seat stadium. Gator wranglers catch a 6 to 8-foot alligator by hand and climb onto the snapping animals back to point out survival features to the audience. After doing stunts that only few are brave (or foolish) enough to try, the alligator is rolled over and put to sleep...only to be awakened by a tickle!
Would you like even more excitement, then our tour to Gatorland including a zip-line adventure might be just what you're looking for!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Gatorland.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-12 years. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.